Solution Graphics

BAYSIDE GUIDEMARKS TM

THE BAYSIDE GUIDEMARK(TM), PATENT PENDING IS A NATIONWIDE BOOKMARKER FORMATTED WITH SPIRITUAL MESSAGES, WRITINGS AND ADVERTISEMENTS. FOR OUR Vast Book Bargains,Visit Us On Amazon.com. Mention Our Blog and get a Free Bayside GuideMark with each book purchase. YOUR INQUIRIES ARE WELCOMED

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

ONGOING READINGS




Good Morning Holy Spirit
By Benny Hinn
Reader Comment: "Surprising testimony of his call for service. I have a sincere respect for Benny Hinn."

The Tulip and the Pope by Deborah Larson

Reader comment: "I saw myself being called as a nun...only today. Reading this book gave me the understanding that the choice has always been a difficult one."

THE RISE OF BENEDICT XVI by John L. Allen, Jr.

Reader Comment: "I have heard so many negative comments about this Pope and this book has given me the real inside story."


THE MANY FACES OF MARY, a love story by Bob and Penny Lord

Readers Comments: "You need a box of tissues when you read it." "I couldn't put it down." "The stories allowed me to experience all of The Immaculate Mother's Apparitions."

Storm Warning, by Billy Graham

Reader Comment: "Truly powerful...prompting everyone to bear witness to these times."



Heaven Hears Each Whisper written by Kelsey Tyler

Reader Comment: "Affirmation of all of my prayers, faith and all of the miracles that I have experienced!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home